Sunday, March 15, 2009

Handwritten Creativity on a Bond Paper

Have you ever tried taking a bite of Sanfo Treat’s caramel-coated apple? I assure you, it definitely tastes awesome! If you are an apple-aficionada like me, you surely will crave for more. So why am I somewhat endorsing such? Actually, I simply wanted to share with you my enchantment on how the products were made. Sanfo Treat’s so creative!

The apples were coated with caramel and then filled with marshmallows, cookie bars, and colorful candy sprinkles turning them to look very childish, happy and enjoyable to eat. Aside from apples, there are also bananas presented creatively, a cookie flower stemmed on a pot filled with chocolate soil, and a marshmallow designed with cartoon faces through chocolates and candy sprinkles. Aren’t they so
innovative?

I previously admitted that I heart Entrepreneurial Management because it has inspired me to have an entrepreneurial mind. Presently, I am “in love” with the idea of running a craft boutique and I am pretty serious of making it real. I want it to be extra ordinary that will be cherished and charmed by many people like what I do for Sanfo Treat’s products. Such business will serve as a legacy from my fourth home,
Asia Pacific College – an affiliation of IBM and SM Foundation.

Luckily, we have discussed “
Creativity, The Business Idea, and Opportunity Analysis” which for me was one of the most remarkable chapters of the book. As we all know, creativity is an important attribute of a successful entrepreneur. He must consider ideas and observations from consumers, existing products and services, distribution channels, government and R&D. Although a variety of sources are available, an entrepreneur can still have a hard time creating ideas that is why techniques such as focus groups, brainstorming, and problem inventory analysis are designed to help him generate new ideas. Brainstorming stimulates creativity where no criticism is allowed, freewheeling is encouraged, and quantity of ideas is desired.

Furthermore, the chapter also talked about other techniques such as checklists, free association, collective notebook, and the big dream approach. These methods would be of great help for an entrepreneur’s
innovative process because once the idea is generated, the product planning and development process begins. The idea will be constantly evaluated so as to successfully launch the venture.

See, learning is an exciting venture! When you get absent, you slip away an hour which can turn your business enterprise ultimately successful. I recommend you to read Kim and Mauborgne’s
Knowing a Winning Business Idea When You See One and Writing a Good Business Plan of Michael Rappa because they’re very interesting. It was our professor, Mr. Ramon Duremdes, who indorsed those articles and I am glad that he shared them to us. He knows better about Entrepreneurship (it has been proven by his experiences) and I am pretty sure that he can help some of your entrepreneurial problems. As a matter of fact, he helps us explore the world of entrepreneurship by being connected around the globe through the use of internet (he gives us websites for references). =D

Creativity is an important feature so as to make a venture prosper in the industry. As I would remember, I was very happy every time I received a star during my Kindergarten days. My art teacher would usually give us a clean sheet of bond paper and would let us draw shapes and figures to have a star or an angel (equivalent to a high grade) on our hands and papers. Out of my imagination, I would try to draw doodles using crayons, colored pencils and water colors to have a star. Although my drawings were not so good, but because I always follow directions and my works were colorful and unique from my other classmates, my teacher would always give me a star and that made me very happy or should I say, successful, in my own child way. =D


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools


No comments:

Post a Comment